I’d like to share with you something I’ve learned, but never thought I would, until I was a stay at home Dad. Here you go:
- I really don’t have any patience, none, I thought I did, but I don’t.
- Never, ever, ever, turn down a helping hand, especially when your kid likes to stick his hand in his own poop.
- Your child can survive on quesadilla’s, grilled cheese sandwiches, and cheerios.
- No matter how hard I try at this Dad thing, nothing beats Mama.
- This house will never be as clean as when my wife cleans it, I think she has a magic wand or something.
- Forget the Dog, a diaper dude diaper bag is your best friend (did I mention Brad Pitt has one)
- My son will drive me up the wall, but he is too freaking cute for me to stay there.
- I can’t take enough pictures of him:
9. if you are the last person to feed or wake my son up, you are now his favorite, congratulations.
And Number 10!
10. Being a Dad is more rewarding than I ever thought possible.